Hi, everyone here.I have a question. I want to change the external resource iconIt comes out when you click, I want to set the external resource icon to another icon.I request a solution to this problem
@조강표 -
You will need to access the Request Types from JSM project's Project settings. Afterward, identify the request type in question, and then click on the image icon to change it.
Example screenshots -
1) Project settings >> Request types
2) I clicked on "Fix an account problem" request type, then in the next screen, I clicked on the image icon to invoke the change icon screen -
Hope this helps. If it resolves your ask, please remember to click on Accept answer button.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
@Joseph Chung Yin
As far as I know, it is not possible at this time to change those icons. I would recommend you to reach out to Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.