I thought I had a handle on Jira Service Management from some testing awhile ago. This new release in the Cloud version has me totally lost as to where to start. I can't create a single ticket since it doesn't recognize any names in our domain.
Hello @Danno, not sure if you have a specific question here except for getting started. Atlassian has a quick start guide available here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/product-guide/getting-started/quick-start-guide#introduction.
Hope this helps!
@Danno -
Are you still able to access the your JSM env via the normal Project UI, can you create issue via the Create button? Can you also provide more clarification when you stated - "can't create a single ticket since it doesn't recognize any names in our domain".
Looking forward in assisting you soon.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
@Joseph Chung Yin and @Sam Nadarajan thank you both for replying so quickly. I have solved the problem with the same solution proposed by Sam.
It turns out I was trying to reuse a Svc. project created in my previous instance and it just wasn't going to play well. I ended up creating a new project and all is right with the world now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.