User meenakshi.garg@endclothing.com is not receiving notification emails from Jira projects at all other users are not affected our platform is https://endlondon.atlassian.net/
Can someone assist in rectifying this issue ASAP please?
@atlassiansupport
Thanks,
Jon Maguire.
jon.maguire@endclothing.com
I logged a call with Atlassian and they confirmed the emails were bouncing internally their end and cleared the fault and now all is working fine.
Hi @[deleted],
Have you tried to fix this issue in personal setting yet, if not maybe you should take a look at this: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-your-jira-personal-settings/
You also might want to check your email spam inbox or settings to see if there are some mistakes in your email setup.
Thanks for the reply @Liam Do - DevSamurai I have checked all of the mentioned in your reply and all setting are as they should be thanks. I read somewhere that it could be something to do with a suppressionlist that I do not have access to and needs to be cleared by Jira?
I also read it, maybe you need some technical help from Atlassian Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.