I tried to add the existing inactive workflow to a workflow scheme. I clicked add workflow on workflow scheme. After I choose an existing workflow, I cannot find any button for next step. I'd like to know how to resolve it.
Hi @Noriko Kawakami,
If all goes well, when you edit a workflow scheme and click add workflow, you should see a dialog that looks like this:
The next button to continue should be at the bottom of that screen. If it is not there, that may be a temporary glitch on you site, it is definitely unexpected behaviour. So try again and if the button does not appear, it may best to reach out to Atlassian support directly. They can access your site and investigate what may be happening there.
You can raise a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hope this helps!
Thank you!I raised a support ticket..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.