We've installed:
Issue Templates for Jira Cloud,
So now we've got this showing in our ticket / issues which is great!
However we are missing a button or somewhere to create the templates!
Help!
Morvana
Hi @Morvana Goodman and welcome to the community,
According to the vendor's official documentation (https://www.jira-templates.com/how-to-create-issue-templates-for-jira):
Fill your template
Set a name for your new template and select what are the information want to save within.
You can select to keep the Summary, Description, Priority and other such fields.
You can also select Sub-tasks. This will save all child issues and recreate them automatically.
Hope that helps!
Hi Alex,
Thank you so much for looking at this...
Unfortunately when I click the 3 dots button on the top-right corner.
I don't see the menu action named Save as a new template...
This is what we see
Can you please verify that the app you are using is indeed Issue Templates for Jira Cloud? On my instance, and after installing it I can see this option:
The first screenshot you posted looks something like "canned rensponses" in a JSM project.
Ok looks like we installed the wrong plugin. I will try the one you've mentioned here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.