Hello Everyone,
I have problem creating an issue with weighted percentage, if anyone can help. i have the following issues to be configure to resolve IT solution:
1. Business Important 40%
drop down: (i) contribution 40% (ii) roadmap 20% (iii) cost 30% (iv) future 10%.
2. Risk & Regulatory aspect 38%
drop down : (i) compliant 40% (ii) situation 25% (iii) services 20% (iv) security 35%
3. Potential 22%
drop down: (i) Long term 30% (ii) Short term 25% (iii) new future 28% (iv) unforseen 17%.
From the main issue category (1, 2, & 3) it sum up to 100%. Then all the subtask % value sum up to parent or linked issue 100%. I want overall weighted to have following criterial which are:
1 - >80%
2- 50% - 79%
3- 20% - 49%
4- 0 - 19%.
I need help on how to include the value of percentage into the automation rule, or condition in the automation of the project settings.
Please kindly help.