I'm not getting emails when an event from the list occurs. I keep everything as default and we don't email notifications about: Issue Creation, Commenting, Status change etc. No emails from JIRA at all.
Automation emails work, they come through.
We use gmail accounts.
Full thread here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Why-I-don-t-get-email-notifications/qaq-p/2317363?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mentions_reply&utm_content=topic#U2317494
Hi @Lukasz , I have tagged for Atlassian to check if email is blacklisted. Please provide email.
Hi Lukasz,
Thanks for raising this on Atlassian Community! I created a support ticket so we can go over the problem.
Although, if you're not getting emails from us, you might not get our support ticket replies. Can you check your email? If not, is there another user I should include on the ticket?
Take care,
Shannon | Atlassian Community Support
[REDACTED]
this is my email. I get emails from Atlassian support and the community. Just not getting email notifications from actions on our project. @Shannon S
Thank you! That's the same email I can see from our end. I included it in the ticket and removed it from your reply for security reasons.
I see a support engineer already reached out to you. Glad to see it!
Take care, and we'll be in touch.
Shannon | Atlassian Community SUpport
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.