Hi, Can I change the colour of a calendar that I have subscribed by URL?Can I add a subscribed by url calendar in a calendar group?
thanks
To change the color of a calendar that you have subscribed by URL in Confluence: 1. Select Calendars in the space sidebar. 2. Choose the subscribed calendar that you want to change the color of. 3. Click on the calendar settings button (three dots) in the top-right corner. 4. Click the "Edit" button. 5. Click on the color dropdown menu and choose your desired color. 6. Click "Save".To add a subscribed by URL calendar in a calendar group:1. Select Calendars in the space sidebar. 2. Create a new calendar group or select an existing one. 3. Click on "Add calendar" button within the calendar group. 4. Select "Subscribe". 5. Enter a name for the calendar. 6. Paste the URL for the calendar in the iCal URL field. 7. Select "Subscribe". 8. The subscribed calendar will now appear in the selected calendar group.
Thanks @Riley Venable
1 - I don't seem to have that option for a subscribe by url (attached picture of the options when clicking on 3 dots). I see them in normal calendar (for example calendars created using `Jira Issues Dates`, instead of `Subscribed by url`)
2- I see the option to add new claendar at a global level, but not on group level (added 2 pictures)
Is there any place where this configuration is set differently? Maybe I am in the wrong configuration page
The screenshots are from this url: `"wiki root url"/wiki/spaces/MVMX/calendars`I am on cloud version, not server version.Thanks
Hi,
I have also experienced the same, running on cloud as well.Are there any other way to change the color when subscribing to a calendar?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.