I didn't change anything regarding emails notifications, but I'm not getting emails when any event from the list occurs.
Hi @Lukasz Welcome to the community!Please check the project permissions under the project's permission scheme. You must need to have Browse Project permission for the project to which the issue belongs.Or there might be different reasons for this. Please follow troubleshoot-notifications-in-jiraHope this will help you!Regards,Sushant Verma
Are you a Watcher, assigned or reported for any of the tickets or the project itself ?
Yes I created a ticket, changed the status from Unassigned to myself, I did comment but... no email from JIRA came through.
Thanks @Sushant Verma I use default permission, I just added application access Jira Software but I still get no emails.
Automation rules work, default email notifications don't
I checked troubleshoot-notifications-in-jira and no help.
I don't have any issues mentioned in that troubleshooting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.