I have 33 groups and I want to do some tidy ups and remove some of the groups but to do that I need to know where each group is used.
Hello,
From my experience you can look in the projects in permissions scheme, and see the groups that are most used. Maybe it is a good way, i am not familiar with a better one.
BR, David.
thanks this what I have done but I thought there was a better way. BR, Narges
You are welcome
In Cloud you can contact Atlassian support to provide you information where the groups have been used. In Data center there are some db query for it:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-identify-group-usage-in-jira-441221524.html
Hi hi, We happy to introduce the new app, with this app you can find all the usage of your group You also can export the usage of group as CSVGive it a try and see how easy it can be!
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1236395/group-master-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=overviewhttps://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1236396/group-master-for-confluence?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
And another advanced group management capabilities: View group usage across Jira Edit group names for clarity Move or copy group members easily Replicate or migrate group usage Delete groups and clean up associated data
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.