When I try access the customer profile, I get taken to the following page.
See attached.
How can I reset the customers account or profile?
Hello @CLX Atlassian Admin
You are trying to edit a portal only account. Unfortunately, those accounts can only be changed by the portal account itself. The only option you have, is to delete the account.
If you need changes to be made to the account, you need to ask the customer to make those changes through the Help Center > Profile Picture > Profile
Thanks so much for your reply
I am getting the same page after a Migration from JIRA Server to JIRA Cloud. Does this also apply to my situation or is it different?
It depends on how you have migrated the accounts I think. If those accounts are portal only accounts, then yes, this also applies to you.
If it are "full" accounts, then something else might be going on. In that case, please provide some more information, including screenshots, so we can have a look.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.