Hello,
Is it possible to pull in Child Issues by Parent Issue Type / Project (ex: pull in all child issues of Super Epics) in Advanced Roadmaps? Thank you.
Hi @Elif Alverson
Yes you can view all the child issues under it's parent by using JQL. Use the "advanced issue search" under the "Filter" tab and run the JQL. Select the "Parent" field from the more button and select the parent issue from the list. [Link]
You can also use the epic filter at the top of the Roadmap to filter the epics. That epic can be expanded on the board to view the child issues.
I am trying to do the same however the answer provided by @Najm Polaris does not address the question at least for me. The answer is a basic parent child query.
I am looking for help with creating a query that will pull a list of issues that have a specific parent "issue type" so I can create a filter and add to a report. Anyone have any ideas?
Hi @Rob Geritano
This might help
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-can-I-filter-on-parent-item-type/qaq-p/1246173
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.