Hello - I am wondering if someone can assist me here. We have a typical dev cycle where items move from backlog --> to do --> dev in progress --> dev & test complete --> business testing --> done. Now, I have configured my board to show the first 4 columns above till dev complete (so that we can claim points for work done during the sprint) but I want to be able to move items to status that are unmapped on the active sprint board view to another sprint (inactive) that represents business testing. I don't want to see these items on the active sprint board (used for dev) but I do want to see them in the backlog under the separate sprint for business testing. However, I am unable to see them in this sprint bucket in the backlog despite them being assigned to this sprint presumably because they are unmapped to the columns on the active sprint board.
Any suggestions here?