How to create Roadmap from existing issues. In current Kanban board, there are more than 100 issues with all details. I need to use those issues and bring them together to create a Roadmap.
Hi @rakesh10 Welcome to the community!Hope this doc will help you to create the Roadmap https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/basic-roadmaps/tutorials#create-roadmapRegards,Sushant Verma
Thanks Sushant! I am new to Jira software. Currently I have created Kanban dashboard by creating Tasks and Sub-tasks with start date and end date. Do I really need to create these tasks once again in Roadmap? I wish to pull all my created issues from Issues into Roadmap. Is this possible?
@rakesh10 An issue source is first defined while creating a new plan, though you can change or add another after plan creation.
To add or change the issue sources of your plan:
From the Roadmap view, navigate to settings using the next to your plan name > Configure.
Select Issue sources. You can select a project, board, or filter as the source of issues for your plan. If you’re adding a new issue source to a pre-existing plan, you’ll need to manually associate the team with the issue source to use capacity planning. Learn how to associate a team with an issue source.
Below are some docs that can help you to know more :https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/add-or-change-issue-sources-in-a-plan/https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-manage-and-visualize-work-on-the-roadmap/Regards,Sushant Verma
Thanks Sushant! In "Configure Roadmap" page, there is no option to select issue source. I can see these options
GeneralColumnsSwimlanesQuick FiltersCard colorsCard layoutWorking daysIssue Detail View
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.