Hello,
I would like to export information about all the pages in a space (GSEP/Confluence). This should include:
- Similar to the information provided in "Page information"
- Name of the page
- Creation date
- Created by (name), not userID
- Modification date
- Modified by (name)
- Similar to the information provided in "Analytics"
- Date of last visit
- Optional: # of visits for a period longer than 3 months
What I did/tried so far:
- Exported some pages as XML. In "entities.xml" - I could find the name, created date and last modification date. However the author and the last editor are not visible ([CDATA[....]]).
- Manually going to a page and collecting the information.
Question:
Does someone know how could I extract this information automatically? Manually visiting each page is not really an option as there are quite a lot of them, furthermore the last visit will be set to mine, which is not really an usefull information.
Thanks beforehand!