I have an empty folder that still displays the folder icon. I want it to display in the hierarchy as a page, but it still looks like a folder. I tried moving the page up and down the list with no effect.
Thanks
Hi @Jenny Jones and welcome to the community,
Can you please share a screenshot of that folder? And how it looks on the page tree?
Thank you for the reply. Two pics attached. The top pic shows a page with a folder icon. The second pic shows the page link in a tree.
Thank you for the clarification @Jenny Jones.
This is a known bug recorded here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-75526
You can watch and vote for the above issue to get updates. As a workaround, you can create a new page, and paste the old's page content there. Publish the new page and see if the issue is resolved. If yes, delete the old page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.