We use our burndown chart to reflect the hours remaining for all of our sub-tasks/issues in a given sprint. That functionality works fine, as sub-tasks move to "in progress" and "done" we have it set up to automatically reflect in the burndown how much time is remaining. But my issue is that for certain users like myself (I am a project and board admin) no matter if it's a bug, story, tasks or sub-task, it won't reflect my time logged on the green line at the bottom of the burndown chart. Although if you click into the issue from the "active sprint tab" for example, it will say that there is indeed time logged. To make this more confusing, some of the developers on my team (I am a scrum master by the way), they can log "time spent" and it will show it as a little uptick on the green line I was referring to. Is this a permissions issue? I am a project/board admin and have access to edit/delete anyones work logs, so I would figure that I would have access to create my own issues or sub-tasks and even just log my own hours. I've done multiple experiments with creating my own test issues and trying to get that green line uptick, but to not avail. Does anyone have any idea what's going on here? I'm trying to use this as a tool to track "time spent" on certain issues, not all issues. I'm curious if anyone else has run into this.