How to automate moving an issue, to the top of a column to do, when priority changes to highest in Jira?
Hi @Александр Мельничук
Can you share some screenshots so we can know what you are referring to as Moving an issue to the top of a column ?
As a first look, if a priority changes on an issue and the filter feeding the board is ordered by priority, then the issue would jump to the top if the highest priority is chosen, so in the scenario I describe there is no automation used, only filter configuration.
Kindly share further details of what you want to accomplish so we can better asses what needs to be done.
Regards,David
Hi @Александр Мельничук, welcome the community!
Please disregard my previous answers. David's answer is going in the right direction.
I have a column To Do with many issue. I want them to be automatically sorted by priority highest on top. I do it manually now. How to configure such a filter or automation? https://prnt.sc/h7H2G2zNQ4o3
You can have the filter to be ordered by the priority, here is an example:
project = "PN1" ORDER BY priority DESC
Hopefully this answers your questions,David
Hi @David Freitez it works in backlog but not on board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.