Hello,
I am looking for information on how to set up Office 365 to our JIRA software and we are cloud based. I am seeing a lot of server but no cloud details.
Appreciate the help.
Hi @Krista Dyer!
There's Jira Cloud for Outlook, Jira Cloud for Excel, Jira for Teams, and many more apps built by the Atlassian team.
The full list of Atlassian integrations with other products can be found at integrations.atlassian.com.
What are you trying to set up here?
I want to connect Office 365 to our JIRA cloud instance.
What does "connect" mean? It tells us nothing beyond "I want them to talk to each other"
I am looking for a how to on how to connect Office 365 to our JIRA instance. I do want them to talk to eachother. I can only find information in community on server. But we are cloud based. The only other thing I have found is 1 app on the marketplace to accomplish this.
I would appreciate any assistance on articles or direction.
Hi there @Krista Dyer ,
I work for yasoon, the company developing Microsoft 365 for Jira - an integration to connect Outlook email, meetings, calendar, Microsoft Teams, and To Do with Jira. It is available for Jira Cloud. If you need direct assistance on how to connect Microsoft 365 to Jira - you can book a demo for the integration right here: Book a demo.We could discuss your use case and tell you about the available and upcoming features of the app. It is free for up to 10 users.
Have a great day!Britta
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.