Hi, I'm on the free version but have accidentally added someone else's into the project? Note that only added him to project and not in the team. I've tried going to project > project setting but am unable to remove the user...
Hi @Bryan,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You can go to admin.atlassian.com and remove users from there. Just go to products and select your instance and that will take you to the User page.
Hi @Bryan, welcome to the community!
In the free plan I don't think you can remove users from a project.
What you can do is suspend their access to Jira:
https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/remove-or-suspend-a-user/
I hope that helps.
Cheers,
Melo
Thanks Mikael (I am in the same boat the original poster is).
Just to confirm: in Jira free:
(Not asking how to change the user's access, roles or permissions on an org level - only on a project level. There is no need to change the user's settings or access for the entire org with multiple projects.)
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.