We have a board that goes across projects. The board settings say "This board contains 27 projects", but when I go to the issues filter, it only returns issues from ten projects.
The main issue is that I have a user that can't start a sprint on the board because they don't have "Manage Sprints" permission, but JIRA doesn't give any indication at all as to which project they don't have the permission on.
The user does have Manage Sprints on the ten returned in the filter and they all use the same permission scheme.
So:
- Why is there a discrepancy between the number the board says and what the filter says?
- How can I get a list of projects used on a board rather than just a number?
- Where can I see which project the Manage Sprint permission is complaining about? JIRA obviously knows which one it is so why doesn't it tell me?