I want to be able to respond to jira cloud scriptrunner emails, but they will not appear with the tickets.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I'm sorry, I do not understand the question. It's the "respond" - are you looking for Scriptrunner to respond to emails (as in the question title), or do you mean if you respond (by replying to an email?), nothing happens?
Same question as Nic. If you're looking for the ability to hit reply and have the email go to the right place, and you're open to using another app we support this out of the box in Notification Assistant for Jira.
When a customer gets an email that has been send with script runner, when they respond the response isn't come to us in a ticket. We don't receive it either.
Ok, so how have you set up the email handler or email channel to read the mailbox the replies are being sent to?
we use MarkupBuilder and then the post function.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.