If I cancel my JSM subscription, can I still search/view historical tickets?
Hi @Cameron Bell ,
Do you mean that after your JSM subscription expires, you want to view historical tickets?
This is not allowed, once expired the site will no longer be accessible.
Thanks Ollie,
Yes that's what I meant. We will continue the Jira subscription, but discontinue JSM. Would still like to see old tickets though.
I'm not sure, about the impact of unsubscribing, it is recommended to consult through the service desk to get more accurate information.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi Cameron,Just guessing here, but I think you might still be able to access the tickets, but won't be able to edit or interact with them any longer. But like @Ollie Guan said, to be sure, just get in touch with support.
Cheers,Jens
Released.so - Release notes powered by Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.