Is anybody having the issue where if you delete a screen field it comes back again? is JIRA having bugs today?
Hi @Zeinab Alaoui , can you explain further about how you are deleting a screen field and where it is? "coming back"? Are you simply removing a field from a certain screen or are you actually deleting a field?
so today all of a sudden the screens that I have set up for different projects all seem to have the same fields. I am not sure if it is a JIRA bug or what was the reason behind it. So what I did, I went to each and every screen and started removing the "popped up" fields, so when I did that and came back to the screen config again those fields showed up again as if I never removed them. so they still show in the screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.