Hi,
I'm traying to split a string and then iterate over the resulting array members.
The string is:
The split action is:
The result is:
The iteration attempt:
And finally the current value inside the loop is:
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you.
Hi @Inna S
In your images, you are showing multiple different variable names for the smart value expressions, and they do not seem to match.
For example, the Advanced Branch is showing {{TargetVersionsList}} and you do not show what that contains. Normally the branch is where the split occurs on an object or string.
Would you please post an image of your complete rule and audit log details? Those may provide more context for what you are describing. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
Oh, sorry, I renamed the var and it is now TargetVersionsList, the result is the same:
Without seeing your complete rule, I suspect another problem is there is no split of the variable before it is used in the advanced branch.
Here is the rule
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.