I purged an unused service management project with a custom avatar and created a new one using the same avatar but this time the avatar does not show in help center project options (portal). Am i missing something. Other projects avatars are showing in the help center.
@Patricia Limbu -
If the project avatar is added to your new project, it should be there as long as the image is properly uploaded. You may also want to use an incognito browser session accessing the portal UI to see if there was any issue due to your local cache.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Avatar updated in portal setting
I did an incognito browser session and accessed the portal but no icon. I see the other icons. Yes, i did verify the avatar uploaded properly and the avatar logo is showing in the ticket queues (all open). Its just not showing in the help center portal.
Hi Patricia:
Ok, can you retry your avatar setup again against your project. I am sure you access the following UI to upload your project's avatar -
1) Access the project Project settings >> Portal settings
The image should be visible in the portal Help Center for the project immediately. If your problem continues, then I would recommend that you contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com), so they can access the backend system logs to further troubleshoot for you.
Best, Joseph
Yes i did this and resolved the issue. TY!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.