Hi All,
New to Jira Plan (Advanced Roadmap) and have realised that you have to use the parent link field to link items so that they display in the plan. Realised today that you are restricted by the hierarchy, For reference, our hierarchy is:
OKR
Initiative
Epic
Story
The restriction is that I am only able to link using the parent link to the issue type directly above the current issue type e.g. Epic can only add an initiative to the parent link. I am not able to add an OKR as a parent of an Epic. I know I could change the hierarchy and remove initiative, but the point is, sometimes an epic or even in extreme cases, a story could be all that's needed to deliver an OKR.
Is there something I am missing or a change I can make? Could I use the linked issues type rather e.g. delivers??