Hi, unfortunately my system completely broke after I deleted an issue type scheme from my Jira.
I cannot access any functionality and the page is stuck. Dev tools reveal that loading for a bunch of script resources fails.
Clearing cache allows me to see some projects and issues on the your-work/ page, but navigating to any of them completely breaks the page again.
My internet works perfectly fine and I can use other Jira systems without issues.
Is there any way to get this fixed? Since it's only a dev system I could also just create a new one, but this bug seems to be a bit dangerous.
Seems like it just took a pretty long time to get working again after breaking. I will see if I can provoke the same behavior again.
Seems to not only impact my system and other systems are affected as well. Specifically the jira frontend static resources fail to load consistently.