I would like to create a mid-high level plan without leaving confluence. Is there any app or plug in that can do the job? when i looked in the market place I could not find any? I wonder if anyone has done it and can help/guid me?
Hi @Ananth Subramanian,We can suggest trying the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app (it is the add-on that we develop).The app is free for Confluence Cloud 1-10 users, otherwise it’s a paid one but you’ll get 1 month of free trial.You’ll be able to create advanced Gantt charts based both on manually created tables and Jira Issues macros (our macros support the dynamic tabular Confluence macros).Please check here for the examples:Gantt Chart based on manually created tableGantt Chart based on the Jira Issues macroThe only difference for you as a Cloud user is that you’ll need to use the Table Toolbox macro to nest several macros. Other steps/settings are the same.
Hi @Ananth Subramanian ,
Gantt Chart Planner for Confluence is also one of the options to draw Gantt charts easily.You can watch a demo video on YouTube.
The app is a paid app, but it's free for up to 10 users.
And I introduced other options, including Confluence built-in methods and Jira integration, in this article.
(Disclaimer: I'm one of the folks in the vendor.)
Thanks Katerina for the response. I will take a look and give it a try.
Hi Takafumi,
Thanks for your reply and the links you shared. I will give it a try. your help is appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.