I like to create a simple automation to create stories underneat an Epic. I want to create the Stories manually when triggering the automation from an opened Epic. How can I make sure the stories are linked to the opened Epic from which I start the Automation?
Hi @Marcel Huisman ,
You can try with an Automatioin like this:
Thanks I will try..
The "Then: Link issue to Trigger issue" is this to Link the newly creating Stories to the Epic in which I start the automation? What properties should I set for this component?
And at which point should I add the component to create the Stories? I guess under the Link component...
Thanks,
Marcel
The link will be between EPIC and the Child Story that you have created inside the Epic.
You can inform only the Summary.. or all Fields that you need for Storys.
Still not working... Created this automation, but nothing happens.I guess this would create 2 Stories under the Epic from which I start this automation (from Action menu).Any Idea what is wrong??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.