I want to create an export of a JIRA project to have it imported into the client's JIRA. But I don't see an option to export a single project
Hello @Rafik Bouizergane ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!
You cannot export the project, but you can export the issue of that project. If you want to migrate the entire project with their configuration you can use Jira Cloud Migration Assistance (JCMA) to migrate project from one instance to another.
For more information you may please have a look at
https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/perform-a-cloud-to-cloud-migration-for-jira/
Regards,Mayur
Can I export the issues for a company managed project? I thought that move issues only worked for a team-managed project. Or am I wrong?
Yes, you can export only issues. But you can use JCMA to migrate complete single project data including configuration, Issues, attachments, history, etc.
Thanks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.