Heyhey,
I hope I will be able to explain my question properly so I will start with some facts about our setup.
- We have one Organisation with multiple Sites
- I am ORG Admin and responsible for one Site too
- This site has a Jira Software, Jira SM and Confluence Product
- On ORG Level we defined some approved domains
- One of these approved domains is set to assign access to our Site and its products incl. admin approval

- We also enabled Invitation links for those Products

What I am now not sure about is how Invitation Links work in this case. If someone from any site within this ORG (so our site or any other) invites someone from an approved domain then access would be granted to all products on all sites setup as ours above?
I want to be sure that someone from another site (let's call it x) doesn't get access to our site (let's call it y) when they invite on their site x someone from an approved domain.
Hope it makes sense.
Cheers
Kruno