Hi,
Can the steps in the doc be done through the Confluence Python module?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/import-a-word-document-into-confluence-170493136.html
I am looking for a way to publish a page in a confluence space using a doc file.
Do let me know your thoughts.
Regards,
Hi @Julious Gonsalves and welcome to the community,
The proper article you should read, since you are on cloud as you state on your question, is this one: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/import-content-into-confluence-cloud/
If your python script uses the confluence cloud REST API, then it could be feasible.
Hi Alex,
I am following the below documents.
https://atlassian-python-api.readthedocs.io/
https://atlassian-python-api.readthedocs.io/confluence.html
Is it possible to do the same using the above confluence module?
I dont know about the above links. They are not from Atlassian.
If I use rest-API, please let me know which property I should focus on.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- - I have a similar question. I am on Data Center version of Confluence and trying to find the method for importing Word Doc into Confluence page using a Python script.
Looking at the link you shared above talks only about creating a Page and I couldn't find any parameter details around import a Word doc into the page.
Can you please help me with this?
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.