how is it possible that when creating a task from mail (email handler), the person who created this
Hello @Ivan Andrieiev
Your question is incomplete. Please try again to tell us what you are trying to accomplish.
Yes, if you set up the notification scheme for the project to send email to "reporter" on issue create.
People can opt out of "email me about changes I make" though.
@Trudy P Claspill Hi
Yes, sorry for this. I am trying creating tasks via mail. I added new incoming mail server and mail handler. I am interested, can jira send a reply after a task has been sent to her via mail.
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
the problem is that we have a single reporter automatically, and people who create tasks are most often not in our Jira
So, that means Jira can't know who the reporter is. There's no way it can email people it doesn't know about.
that makes sense, thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.