Do I need to be worried about the security flaw recently identified within GNU Bash 4.3 and how it might affect any of my data hosted in JIRA onDemand?
I think you just need to patch up your linux to fix the vulnerability. Any software can be exposed with this bash issue. They put out a temporary patch you should update to that and when a complete fix has been done update to that.
So if I am using on demand in the cloud - does this get taken care of by Atlassian or is it something that I should do myself?
Atlassian maintains the hardware and OS when using ondemand so they will do this. I would like for them to make an announcement about it and what are their plans.
Atlassian systems, both OnDemand and Server versions, are not affected by this bug generally, barring two cases:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.