Helllo !
We are long time Jira users and we have implemented service management in order to create a "call for projects" within our organization (for non Jira users). Using Jira forms, we were able to collect many interesting initiatives. Using Structure pluggins, we implemented different layouts where shareholders were able to "priorize" 30-40 projects.
My question : How can I bulk clone these issues to create real "tickets" into Jira, where each teams could work on these topics (by creating epics /subtasks under these "projets") ? I dont wanna lose the hability to talk with the reporter within service management but at the same time, all the projects information is consigned in the Jira service management side.
Should I use a "timer" and clone these forms with automations (we matched each fields to a personalized field and the screen are the same in both side, JIRA and JIra service management)?
Thanks for your time and sorry for my "not so good english".