Hi All,
I'm having issues with setting up Portals on our Service project. When selecting the Portal Setting I get the error "This project isn't available" or "It may have been deleted or your permissions may have changed". I do have Admin permissions for the project and on the site but this doesn't seem to work.
Hi @Michael Mears
Try to search the project form the Jira Admin Projects section, not from the Issues navigator Projects Section. If the Project is visible here then you don't have access to view the project. To view this you need to added to that project, please contact that project leas and ask them to add you in the project.
Thanks,Sekhar.
Hi @sekhar reddy This did not work sorry I believe it is bug with Jira as I have admin permission on the Software and on the site.
I had the same issue, even as a System Admin.
The solution was to add myself to the project (People and Access) and update my role to Administrator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.