Hi @Jessie Li
if you are having Edit permission to change the fields then it will work.
Thanks Pasam, but could you let me know where to find the edit permission setting? Thank you~
Please refer the screenshot,If you have permission to that filter then you can edit the fields.
For a company-managed project, if you are the project admin, then you go to Project Settings -> Permissions and the "Edit issues" permission is what allows you to edit.
Only those with permissions to administer the project can see the permissions, and even then it's view only. A system admin will need to actually edit the settings of the permission scheme to whatever permissions the Project Lead/Admin/person(s) responsible want for the project.
That all being said, I do notice that some fields cannot be edited from the filter results page. Description cannot be edited while Summary can. Any ideas as to why that is?
I'm just coming to this now, and I can edit the summary, but not any rich text, and hardly any custom fields?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.