I would like to be able of only have stories under other issues in epic, even if I add the epic link to a task.
Is this possible?
-Sing
Hello @syee
Where do you see the view where it says "other issues in epic"? Can you provide a screen image?
When I look at the details of an Epic I see a section labeled "Child Issues" but no section labeled "other issues in Epic".
Thanks Trudy, sure.
Please see the images attached.
I see. The "other issues in epic" section is not showing in the Epic itself. Rather it is showing in the child issue of the Epic, and shows the other child issues in the same Epic.
That is not native Jira functionality. I am guessing that it has been added to your system by the addition of a third party app. I'm not familiar with that feature so I don't know from which third party app it comes. Can you identify the app that added the functionality?
I suspect that they designed their app to rely on the Epic Link information and can't selectively display sibling issues based on Issue Type. But really you would need to ask the app vendor that question.
Thanks Trudy, I'll be checking.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.