I'd like to be notified when an issue/story moves from one sprint to another - not sure if this is possible?
Yes, it is possible. You would trigger the automation on field value changed and then use the send email component to send the notification.
Hi @Maggie Spitchka
Adding to Mikael's answer...When do you want to know this information? For example:
If you want all of the above, try what Mikael suggests. If you want something more specific you would need more conditions in an automation rule.
Kind regards,Bill
I think I'll start with it on for all. Is there a way to add in the values that it changed FROM and TO?
Yes, and...it appears the defect with the changelog for sprints is addressed, so here are a couple of examples, for a rule triggered on a change to the sprint field:
before: {{#changelog.sprint}}{{fromString}}{{/}}
after: {{#changelog.sprint}}{{toString}}{{/}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.