The TLDR: I have a non-Backlog status showing up in the backlog even though it is not added to the backlog. It is assigned to a Kanban Column, and the issues also show there.
My PO that owns this project actually likes it there and wants other statuses there, I am working with that, but I need to know how this happens. He has no actual workflow, only floating statuses for his issues.
1. A screen image of your Columns/Status mapping page - See attached
2. The JQL of the filter query used by your board.
("Product[Dropdown]" = "Salesforce (CRM)" or "Product Owner[User Picker (single user)]" = 6331f0c92eaaa5dcfa142fd2) and assignee != 63d92c7d8978d7a43538a4a4 ORDER BY Rank ASC
3. Specify if you are using a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project.
Company Managed Project
4. Specify if the project is a Service project, a Software project, or a Business/Work Management project.
Software KanBan Project
5. Show us the details of an issue, including the status, type, Create/Updated/Resolved dates, and Sprint field, that you think should be appearing but is not.
