As you see from the image there is a second row and for the "label" filters I have this none row for all of the issues.Could you help me to solve this issue?
Hi @Gaye
I am not sure but my experience in the past with labels is that one has to exclude "none" (i.e. tickets with no labels).
Try:
project = PL AND ("Launch Status[Labels]" != completed OR "Launch Status[Labels]" is not empty)
HTH,KGM
Thanks, Kristján, I just tried that, but it did not change anything. When I export the filter to an excel sheet, those extra rows do not appear. It is only in the filtering screen and in dashboard. If I use labels and do the filtering, each issue has an extra none row for only labels, not the other columns. I don't have a "none" named label.
I was hoping maybe those tickets that do not have a label (so "none" or null) would somehow affect this. Worth the try!
Sorry, I am stumped. Does the extra line also appear if you drop the ORDERED BY part?
Yes, they still appear even if I do not have any specific filtering.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.