Is there anyway to automate the export of a workspace to PDF? we are looking to export weekly updated documentation from confluence and to save the manually process each week we are looking for a way to automate this.
Can. you somehow share to me since I get this stefan rodic@domain.co doesn't have access to Confluence on bobswift.atlassian.net.
Yes. I have tried this and I get a PDF but it says that the PDF is corrupt. When I open the PDF with notepad, the is a big long url that will actually open what looks like it should be the PDF in a browser. But I need the PDF to work.
Riley Venable
I am also getting "...doesn't have access to Confluence on bobswift.atlassian.net."
Could You please share this page or access to it?
@Stefan Rodic
Did You get access from Riley?
Hi @Michael Main ,
As part of Appfire’s acquisition of Bobswift, the documentation is migrated to Appfire Command Line Interface (CLI)
CLI provides the exportSpace action to export the space to a file. Please refer to this example to export a space to pdf.You can install the client from this location: Downloads and install the connector app for your respective Atlassian host i.e., Confluence CLI from the marketplace
You need to have your own automation set up to run this action.
Hope this helps!
BTW, I'm from Appfire, the vendor of CLI app.
Thanks,Reshma
Does anybody know an option without any Add-Ons? I'm a littlebit shocked, that there is no solution without paying another Add-On?
Did you find a way?
Is it possible to export only few particular branches from the whole space tree?
I checked you example, but I don't see this functionality.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.