Acceptance Criteria (Done When) - when adding stories, where is the best place to add the Acceptance Criteria for the Story?
Thank you,
Winn
In the story + comments?
http://www.scrumalliance.org/articles/387-user-story-acceptance-criteria-the-art-of-satisficing-and-bounded-rationality
or you may add a customfield (Text) to the Screen
I was adding them in the description and that worked as an alternative. However, as other things were added the AC got lost a little (or hard to find). A Custom Field did work - I did not have access to create a custom field but the Admin did. We are off and running - thank you!
You may also want to check out a JIRA add-on called Checklist. It is perfectly suited for Acceptance Criteria
Doesn't seem to work for OnDemand. Any ideas?
Unfortunately, Checklist isn't available for OnDemand customers and I am not aware of other solutions that meet these requirements and that are OnDemand friendly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.