From one month am not getting any jira notificatios to my company email id
Hi @Bhavana A , if you are confident that your user is configured to receive notifications then I suggest reaching out to Atlassian support.
But we don't have option to mention our issue there is pre question list
it was working earlier , few times i faced this and raised issue they removed from bounced list then it worked again same issue but not getting reply in same chain
I don't understand "we don't have option to mention our issue there is pre question list". Are you saying you cannot create a support ticket? If so then it may be because you are not listed as a technical contact for your instance. If this is the case have you discussed this issue with your admin?
yes i selected, which one to choose here
Hi @Bhavana A I found your email address was on a suppression list we maintain because a previous message was bounced by your SMTP server. I have removed that suppression from our side just now. You should be able to receive new notifications from our Cloud services now.
Regards,
Andy
Hi @Andy Heinzer thank you i am able to get it now, but same issues is happened for these 2 id's : m*******.k****@l********.in and a****.k******@l********.in
Could you pls check and remove it and why this issues happens frequently what precaution we have to take
The first address you posted had an initial bounce message of:
The second address had a similar message:
I have removed the suppressions from both accounts. But I also did a site-wide removal. So any other users on your domain should have that suppression from our side now lifted.
The SMTP bounce message would appear to indicate that the mailhost did not have that user account listed in it at the time the message was received. It is possible there is a misconfiguration in your domains DNS MX records, or that one of the MX mail addresses was unavailable when we sent that mail, so it attempted to reach one of the mailhostbox MX hosts. If that host doesn't have the same user accounts for inboxes, this kind of error can easily occur. I'd provide this information to your mail admin and let them know.
Thank you so much @Andy Heinzer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.