I'm looking for a one on one meeting with an expert to get some guidance for some specific needs we have in Jira.
Thank you.
For this I would reach out to an Atlassian Partner. if you don't want to consider that path due to cost then asking Questions in the Community here or attending local Community events would be your best bet.
Thanks Jack for your reply.
I understand there's no such thing as a free consulting session or something like that by an Atlassian representative?
Yes that is my understanding. Please note that I do not work for Atlassian. Again the Community is a great Q&A resource. Often using the search bar, you will find many existing answers to questions.
I was able to schedule a one on one session with an expert by one of Atlassian's partners.
Thanks for you help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.