I would like to clone task and sub-task from an existing Project with the condition that the Project Category is Project Management.
I tried to set up this Automation but it seems to have an issue cloning task over to the target Project.
Can you provide the details from the Audit Log for an execution of the rule?
Here is the details from the Audit Log:
Can you show us the details of the Clone Issue actions?
Is this project a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project? That information will show at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left when you are viewing the project.
Is the project a Software, Service, or Work Management project? If the navigation options are displayed horizontally across the top of the screen (i.e. List, Board, Calendar, Timeline, etc.) then it is a Work Management project.
Based on your first For JQL branch it seems like you might be trying to clone multiple Tasks and their sub-tasks. Is that true?
The project is a Team Managed Project in JIRA Work Management. I am using automation to clone multiple tasks and their sub-task from one project to another project. I have also tried a new automation rule and managed to clone the Task but not the sub-task due to an error when cloning "Issues with this Issue Type must be created in the same project as the parent. (project)")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.