Does Jira server end of support will affect us as we are using Jira cloud service?
Are there any precaution we need to take before this will end?
How migration would be helpful?
@Vishal Sable, If you are using Jira Cloud then the end of server support should not impact you. Thanks, Kian
Does this mean that Jira software users will be impacted by the end of server support and for cloud users technical support, security upgrades, or bug fixes always be available?
@Vishal Sable, Yes. Users on server will no longer have access to Atlassian support, security upgrades, or bug fixes. Users of Jira Data Center or Jira Cloud will continue to receive bug fixes, security patches, and support.
Thanks, Kian
I have checked about what version and service I am using, it is as below:Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v6.4.7#64022-sha1:4cb2968)
How I can check if I am user of server, Jira Data Center or Jira Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.