Hey team,
I hope this email finds you well. I am Nivesh from Pabbly Connect integration team. Pabbly Connect is an automation software for making integration automation between 2 or more apps. We already have integration with over 1000+ applications including Jira Software: https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/jira-software/
I am writing to bring your attention to an issue that our users are experiencing unexpected error. The user is receiving a 401 error while trying to access our platform.
We have implemented tests on our side to diagnose the issue. Initially, the tests were unsuccessful, but we were able to resolve the issue. However, the user is still experiencing the same error despite our efforts. I have attached a screenshot of the error message for your reference. If needed, I can also provide a curl request for further context.
We would appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this issue as soon as possible.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Best Regards,
Nivesh Jain
Pabbly.com