HI,
Because all of our Portal projects start with the same list of tickets, I've decided to create a template (Software Project) for our projects. This template consists of 3 releases/versions, 4 EPIC's and 33 issues with Subtasks.
I am looking for a way how to easily add this template to new JIRA projects that we create. Because this will save me loads of work recreating all these tasks with every new project. Is there an easy way to do this?
I am not searching for an app that helps me clone my project, I would love a solution that works with JIRA on its own.
I've already thought about an automation that clones the tickets from the Template project when an EPIC is created with a certain name. But I don't really know what would be the best solution for this.
The template project is called TEMPLATE
Please help me out!